C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

O.O

I think I just got mind fucked

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Outstanding

That was the best thing I have ever seen. Other flash artists need to take lessons from you. You are a flash god. There is nothing I can say to express how fantastic that was. You should be hired on and paid by some big corporation for work like that. Did you do all this for free? If you did then you are quite the person, very amazing. Well done

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

wow

That was really random lol.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome

That really was awesome. I had to watch it three times before I reviewed it. All I can say is that i was in a shit mood until now. :D

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Alwas Astonishing

I have seen every animation you have made here on Newgrounds. They have were amazing from the start, but since the beginning you have improved your graphics. I don't know how you did it since they were amazing in the beginning and the here and now. No one here on Newgrounds can be in compare to the animations that you do. They are simply astonishing.

techomovie techomovie

...

That was really bad to say the least. If you don't know how to capture peoples attention don't attempt to make anything. Learn that first then use what skills you have. Wheres the credit to the song artists because you didn't make the song. If its at the end no one will ever see it because no one will watch it the whole way.

mattself responds:

make some then talk im tired of all u people that dont even put anything on and they give me help u RETARDS

EW Halloween Special EW Halloween Special

Classic

I herd the "Zombies Ate my Neighbors" music and I was like hay I want to play that game now. I love that game but it made my day to see you actually had the game in there. The movie was sweet too.

love blind love blind

omg

OMFG THEY ARE AMPUTEES. THEY HAVE NO HANDS THEN NO FINGERS. SURGEON!!!!!

Madness Manufactory Madness Manufactory

:) yay

That was pretty sexy, thats all I have to say about that.

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

QUESTION?

Yeah it was good and all but one thing....where did the eye patch come from, she didnt have it in 8 unless i missed it.