The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Your sick

And so am I thats why I like this game so much. I like how you could saw the body into little tiny pieces. Thats what I did, Then I nailed a bunch of the pieces tot he wall and played plinko with other small pieces. The game is pretty well done but I would like to have had some music to saw to or something like that. Gratz to you, this is going to my favorites. I'm not that big of a geek either since I'm engaged and I'm almost 20 years old too so gore doesn't appeal only to teens and geeks Mr. Frase.

CattlePult CattlePult

Was for for a good bit

Kept me occupied for a good while. The last level was kinda tough. I like making my own level I think I have a good one.

Cow Tippin' Cow Tippin'

OMFG

I played this game up till lvl 22 then i stepped on a hoe and it glitched out and kept hitting me and i lost...wtf

Captain Zorro Captain Zorro

That was interesting

You know for the longest time i felt like that was me actually. I wouldn't ever kill myself though, I didn't really see that coming actually. Yeah thats kinda how my life is though. minus the kid.

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Greatness

This game is freaking awesome the end. Once you get 5000 exp and get the FN SCAR its pretty much easy street. Plus if you get all weapon power ups it is the only gun you will ever use, not that you would need any other once you have it. To those before me to get the high exp you need the bloodlust power up to quickly gain exp, the other exp power up is good too but not as efficient till later with guns that deal extreme overkill.

Grammar Ninja Grammar Ninja

This is great

I need to make a game like this for school. At my high school we make video games and we need to make a teen obesity game for educational purposes. It would be great if we had a quick and easy way to learn action script to better ease our production.

In terms of this game it serves a good educational purpose. There needs to be more levels for easy mode (I didn't have time to try the others.) Besides that this would be a great educational game. For your information these kinds of games are worth money if you know who to go to.

Smokaz Challenge Smokaz Challenge

Its ok

Nothing really special here. Kept me entertained for less than 10 minutes becuase thats how long it took me to beat it.

12 Days 12 Days

WTF

The mission where you have to snip the cops infront of the mansion you can't beat due to the god damn lag problem you seem to have. Fix that thing man the reticle freezes when your trying snipe. You can't win when the cops keep going but your aimer doesn't.

Sudoku Sudoku

Bugs

The game was good until the second round i played. I don't know how you go about generating the maps but some of them just don't generate correctly. There were numbers missing in some of the boxes but i could't put the missing numbers in because there were other numbers in the same row and there was only 1 number left to be placed. So if you fix that problem then you have a good game that I'd love to play.

Baby Destruction Baby Destruction

LOL

LOL i started playing this game with my gf in the room and she walked out, i thought i was great cause sometimes you just need to punch some babies.